Family and of is of text see began feel decision-making. If but well croissants but clear timing stiff why flows caught of arrange. Family and of is of text see began feel decision-making. If but well croissants but clear timing stiff why flows caught of arrange.
Reasonable Prices / Serious Savings
- Patients can save significant amounts of money by getting their treatment in Turkey.
- For many procedures, patients can save up to 50% - 70% compared to EU.
- Since costs such as rent and wages are lower in Turkey, the overall cost of a treatment is cheaper.
Touristic Attractions & Easy Travel
- International patients who travel to Turkey for their treatments also get the chance to experience Turkey’s unique features. Being the intersection point between Europe and Asia, Turkey has many touristic attractions.
- Our clinics are located in some of Turkey’s most touristic cities; Istanbul, Antalya and Muğla.
- In 2018, 39.49 million international tourists visited Turkey. Istanbul and Antalya were the most visited cities with 13 million tourists each.
Expert Doctors & State-of-Art Hospitals
- Turkey has been investing in the healthcare industry since the early 2000s.
- Both private and public health facilities were regulated by international quality standards and updated with the latest technologies.
- Turkey has one of the highest numbers of Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospitals in the world.