Brazilian Butt Lift / BBL
Brazilian Butt Lift, also known as BBL, is a cosmetic procedure that is commonly used for enhancing the size, shape and appearance of the patient’s buttocks. Fat obtained from other parts of the body is injected to the backside of the patient to create natural looking, fast and long term results.
Before Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey
The surgeon will evaluate the overall health and medical history of the patient. Certain medications the patient is using might be changed with other alternatives prior to surgery. The surgeon and the patient will discuss about the desired outcome in order to achieve a satisfying result. The procedure, possible outcomes and options will be explained to the patient.
During Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey
- Surgeon removes fat from other parts of the body such as stomach, hips or thighs using liposuction.
- Obtained fat tissues are processed and purified to be injected into the patient’s buttocks.
- Surgeon injects processed fat into specific areas of the patient’s buttocks to achieve a rounder and fuller look. About 3 -5 small incisions are made around the buttocks for the transfer.
- Incisions of liposuction and fat transfer are closed with stitches. A special compression garment is applied on the area to reduce the risk of bleeding.
After Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey
Like many other medical procedures, some swelling for the first few weeks is normal. Patients need to follow a special care after Brazilian Butt Lift procedures. To avoid pressure on the area, patients need to avoid sitting on their buttocks for about 2 weeks and sleep on their sides or stomach until fully healed. It may take about 6 months for the initial results to be seen. Patients should avoid significant weight changes to protect the results.
Who are good candidates for Brazilian Butt Lift / BBL in Turkey?
- Patients with good health and stable weight
- Wish to enhance the appearance and improve the shape of the buttocks
- Has unwanted fat tissues
- Sagging buttocks